Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Working With Deadlines

As you can tell it's been a struggle to not only find a topic to write about but also to write it within prescribed timelines.  I have been able to accomplish making my postings when I stated I would post.  In some instances I have not been able to meet the Tuesday deadline.  I have then strived to make sure the post occurs within that week.  Sometimes I have made it and on a couple of occasions I have not made it. 

What I have learned from this exercise is persistence and perseverence.  It hasn't been easy but it hasn't been too difficult.  There have been some trying times.  Most times the cause has been not knowing what I am going to write about. That will probably always be where I will struggle.  In some of the other times it has been not posting timely because I have allowed other things in my life to get in the way of posting the topic timely.  In some instances I've had  2 or 3 topics already drafted ahead of time.  There is a mix of things that get in the way of deadlines and help me to make the deadlines.

I will continue to strive to do my best.  That's all I can find comfort in for the rest of this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment