Thursday, May 19, 2011

Striving for Continued Creativity

I've been thinking about what to do when the drive to find new creativity reaches a serious level.  I have been battling this situation.  In an effort to overcome it I have been continuing to read others' works and think of ways to come up with ideas for topics. 

I have some small comfort in the fact that when I approach this arena I  find that I have the desire to find something to write instead of feeling dread when it comes time to write something.  I view this very positively as it's an important element to my writing.  The very fact that I want to do it is tantamount.

With this in mind I believe very strongly that I'm on the right path to succeeding at the goals I have set for myself in this endeavor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment