Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Procrastination At Its Worse

I was supposed to make up for missing a post last week.  So much time has gotten away from me and now I find myself in the same situation again.  I thought I would do it by Thursday of last week.  Thursday has come and gone.  Now I need to create 2 posts this week to get back on schedule with my goal of one topic posted per week.  So I'm out of ideas but I keep thinking and I'm not going to give up.  I had to put other things on the backburner so that I could live up to my goal.  This is at least one of the two I must do this week.  Tomorrow or Thursday at the latest I plan to come up with another topic.

I admit it has gotten increasingly difficult to come up with something to write.  Then it becomes easy for procrastination to set in.  I have to really rack my brain harder so that I can live up to what I committed myself to doing here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment