Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Stuck in the Mud

The past 3 weeks have proven to be a real challenge in keeping up to date with the writing.  I'm stuck in the mire of other aspects of my life.  There are family issues, travel issues and impending move issues to deal with all at the same time. 

However I've made the commitment to write at least once every week and I've been struggling to keep up with that commitment.  I'm sure every writer has to deal with having to juggling many aspects of life and still find time to be creative with their writings.  These are make or break moments.  I'm striving to ensure that I make it to the finish line of this project.  Although there are times when I'm stuck.  I am still determined to persevere.  It will only help me to grow as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment