Tuesday, April 26, 2011

In The Scene

I have been travelling for about a month now and I'm fascinated by the many different places that I have visited which would give me an idea of a scene or scenes for my writings.  It's been a while since I've updated as I missed a week because I didn't have internet access until today. So I am writing one more article this week in an effort to be up to date.  

I love exploring many different places.  I've been inspired by some ancient ruins that will definitely be a backdrop to a novel or movie script in the future.  The places I have visited have definitely inspired me for futures writings.  I think it's an important facet to any writing.  Imagining the scene for what you are writing. 

I know it's short but it's all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment