Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Look At All The Dust

This place certainly looks very dusty.  It seems like it's been ages since I've been on here.  Due to unforeseen circumstances I have been absent and have neglected this place.  Now I've been able to get back here and dust off a few of the spots that have grown cobwebs.

It is not a matter of making an excuse but offering a reason for the circumstances that have perpetuated the neglect that has set in here.  I have temporarily moved to another country.  It has been a painstaking decision and a monumental effort to get all things in one place and gain order from disorder.  Someone I made it.  Then as it happens in most situations this site fell through the proverbial cracks.  I didn't know that I needed to do some preparations for how I was going to keep up with my goals.  It was an oversight that threw me for a loop and had me roaming the internet for many days and more than a month trying to find a way back here.

I'm in a county where certain websites are blocked and I didn't see it coming nor was I prepared for what I found here.  As luck would have it I got help from new friends and acquaintances.  I  have regained my access to this place.  I've found the key that I lost and I plan on keeping it in a secure place.

That's all for now...............................
 

No comments:

Post a Comment