Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Looking For Inspiration

I have taken up a new reading project as I am sure it will give me new ideas. I plan to be an avid reader so as to get some more new ideas.  I've been pondering about what life experiences I have that I can draw upon for writing projects. I haven't thought up enough ideas yet as I am still slowly getting back on my feet in the writing arena.  I struggle to find the right topics to pursue but I plan on persevering.  I am not giving up as easily as I have in the past.  Unfortunately I didn't put in enough thought to write more on this particular post but I'm happy I have at least put something on the page.  I have to fight this feeling of resistance and find the drive to overcome the challenges.  So whether what I write here is a lot or not much is not the main point.  It's writing something that is the main goal!  This is what is going to help me move forward with my writing.  

Comments are welcome at any time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment